We help organisations navigate risk and regulation.
Our clients include organisations in the corporate, financial services and blockchain sectors.
We work with our clients to:
- Assess risk and regulatory requirements and help them manage these by designing and implementing adequate and effective internal controls
- Select and implement software to address risk and regulatory challenges
We guide you through a structured review, recommendations, software and / or control selection, implementation and ongoing monitoring until fully embedded.
With our extensive expertise in third party risk and performance management we also assist with the ongoing management of third party service providers.
Additional services include interim and change management to support our clients through a period of change or transformation, providing stability and highly specialised skills which may not immediately be available internally. Previous assignments covered:
- Regulatory Change
- Policy & Procedures Preparation & Change
- Organisational Optimisation
- Risk & Internal Control Frameworks
- Audit (Internal, External & Forensic)
- Governance Framework Change
- Operating Model Change
- Business Analysis
- Project & Programme Management
- Business & Technology Integration
- Third Party / Vendor Risk Management Change and Interim Management
- Transaction Sanctions Screening (Securities & Commodities Non Cash)
- Customer Sanctions Screening
We actively participate in the continuing transformation by emerging technologies and innovative business models and work with many fintech, regtech, cybersecurity and blockchain (incl. cryptocurrency) clients and service providers.
We support the communities across these ecosystems and frequently attend workshops, events and meetups so come say hi when you next see us.
GrowthPains is privileged to mentor with leading technology accelerators and business associations in London, Zurich, Dublin and Cape Town, and act as non executive advisors for various technology startups.
GrowthPains is a member of various industry forums and a member of the British Standards Institute’s UK national committee with the International Organisation for Standardisation working on an ISO standard for blockchain / distributed ledger technology, which includes elements like terminologies, interoperability, governance, security, identity, smart contracts and digital currencies. GrowthPains is also a member of the governance and interoperability study groups.